No Bueno (day 5 of 27)

4 de septiembre - September 4 

Has this happened to you?... Forgetting to pack your laptop charger for a trip.
This is a laptop on empty

I forgot to pack my laptop charger. It is a problem.
No recuerdo poner la cargador en la mochila. Es un problema.

Obvious solution - find a Apple accessories store and buy a charger. 
Solución obvio - buscar una tienda que vender productos de Apple.

Resourceful solution - Use my smart phone charger. Both my laptop and phone use a standardized USB3 port for charging. I plugged my phone charger (which I packed) into the laptop. It worked. I observed that it takes overnight and the next morning, about 16 hours, to fully charge a drained laptop battery
Solución conveniente - Usa el cargador para el cellular. El laptop y el cellular usan USB3 para recargar. Ponga la cargador del cellular (traigo este a México) en laptop. Éxito. Observé necesitar 16 horas, aproximadamente, para recargar toda de la batería.


The phone power adapter (left) charges the laptop

I have been using this solution for 5 days, and it is working satisfactorily. I will continue to share the phone charger with the laptop for the entire trip. 
Estoy satisfecha con esta solución. Continuaré compartir el cargador de cellular con el laptop por el viaje entero en México.

This makes me happy, because I would rather spend the money on gifts for friends and family at home than buying a redundant laptop charger.
Me alegre que el dinero pueda usar para comparar más regalos a llevar a casa en California.

Bonus picture for reading this post - meat stacked vertically on rotisserie stakes. Sliced up for tacos and other plates on the menu. The meat hunks are wrapped in plastic when the restaurant is closed, and uncovered the next day during business hours. 

MORE POSTS
Next post (to be inserted)
Previous post (day 4 of 27) AVE MARÍA

Comments

  1. Thanks for the bonus picture. I have never seen meat cooked and stored like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment