1 Degree North of the Equator - KAWAII

SINGAPORE
Tang's is the oldest Singapore department store chain. I am told that it is owned and run by a crazy-rich-Singaporean family. Worth a visit just for browsing. In the mall anchored by Tang's, I passed by a Elisa Litz shoe store. 



I tell you, the Asians have mastered cuteness. I had to have of these shoes, bi-colored flats with Pooh and Piglet characters. Keeyoot. 




Forehead - lucky. Hind - fortune.

Another example of cute-cute. I'm here in later half of January. There are red Lunar New Year decorations and merchandise everywhere, inside and outside. I found this stuffed animal, commemorating Year of the Pig (Boar, Hog) for 2019.


Red Lanterns at Buddhist temple in Old Chinatown. My host.

MORE POSTS
Previous Post - SINGAPORE RESPECT  (4 of 5)

Comments